Search This Blog

Tuesday 1 November 2011

Question

RI: How has the work of shakespeare affected life today?
me:In what kinds of ways has shakespeare affected life in modren times?

C: What does Cue for Treason stand for?
me: What does the tittle Que for Treason mean and stand for?

LR: What do you think of the authors writing style?
me: What about the style of writing the author is using do you like and dislike?

JM: How do you think people reacted when an act of unfairness is done?
me:What reaction do you get when and act of unfairness is comitted?

MF:How has life changed from Shakespearan England? Why?
me:What is the main diffrence between now and shakespearean England?

1 comment:

  1. It is good that you followed through with revising / rephrasing the questions but you missed part of the task - to critique the original questions. What made them good or weak and why did you make the chages you did?

    ReplyDelete